Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thoughts on WSHH

Peace and no ordinary love. In light of recent events, I wanted to share with you a video on why you shouldn't support WSHH. Although I think people should support what they want, I strongly urge you not to indulge in the garbage that is WorldStarHipHop. Every time I come across a video from said website, it always promotes some type of negativity/violence. It promotes so much hate that it's saddening. I have never heard anything positive come from it, only folks being killed, or beaten, or music videos that appear to imitate Hip hop.  What makes it even more upsetting is that it has the words Hip hop in the title and yet it has nothing to do with Hip Hop. Period. I just feel like if they want to promote garbage, do us all a favor and take "Hip hop" off. Thanks.



This video is some months old but it still gets the point across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment