Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mixtape: 4eva N A Day (Big K.R.I.T.)


Peace world, hope all is well on your end. This mixtape comes from Mississippi native rapper and producer Big K.R.I.T.(King Remembered in Time). This tape was recommended to me by a show I frequently listen to called The Hip Hop Digest. I heard of this guy but wasn't exactly sure who he was so I decided to check it out. This 17 track tape (which sounds more like an album) talks about what goes on in a day in K.R.I.T.'s life and how he sometimes struggles throughout it. This tape is nostalgic, aggressively soulful and definitely reflects where he is from. The production in it's entirety is smooth and very laid back. It is definitely something you can pop in and just ride to without skipping a track. Track list and download below. If you enjoy this please be sure to check out his album "Live From the Underground" which is said to be coming out this summer.  










Must listen Tracks:
Wake Up, Yesterday, Boobie Miles, Red Eye, Temptation, Insomnia, The Alarm, Me and My Old School, Down Out 





No comments:

Post a Comment