Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Launch

Peace world, hope all is well. Last night I had the absolute pleasure of attending a Hip Hop and fashion event called "The Launch". It was hosted by the urban collective that is Forever Debonair and local spitta Hometown Hero. Forever Debonair's own Jayy Cannon and Joerod Collier showcased their own brands called Truly Phresh Clothing and Surreal Styles, which were indeed the DOPENESS. There were performances by local acts Scott Aye, Hometown Hero, and Dez Green as well. They definitely held it down and displayed what I call real Hip Hop. I know everyone one who was in attendance would cosign that without a doubt. This event was all about music, fashion, and connecting with like minds. I managed to snap some pics on my phone in the midst of the excitement and you can check them out below. I will be posting music from all the artists in the future, so keep your eyes peeled. Shout out to Jayy Cannon, MediaMouthMel, And Joerod Collier of Forever Debonair. Be sure to click on their name and check out their blog as well, they are too fly.  Shout out to Dj Tayy, she lit up the stage like no other. Shout out to Original Concepts for the dope photography and videography he provides. All the performers, at the event and everyone I came in contact with during the event, it was truly an experience. I also cannot forget Prince Golden of Samurai Shotgun(still jamming that Dilla Still Illa!)                





No comments:

Post a Comment