Saturday, August 25, 2012

Big KRIT Concert in Tampa!(Video Footage)

Peace hip hop fiends, hope you are all having a music filled weekend. Sorry for the delay in posts but I had a fight with my computer and unfortunately I lost, but I am back on it now. SO.... the KRIT concert was amazing!!! It was packed and I had such a great time with my fellow hip hop cohorts, they helped make the experience 10x better. Krit performed some songs from the album, but mainly his mixtape joints.... which is mainly what everybody wanted anyway. I had the exclusive seat which was on top of my cousin's shoulders (Shoutout to Travis BTW). I got to be eye level with him and anybody that was there can attest to the fact that I was indeed THE livest person in that piece. haha. Ugh. It was mad dope. The opening acts were pretty dope also. This included Tito Lopez, Andrew Floyd, Big Sant, Casey Veggies, Josh Saint, Vagabonds, and Marlon Ponce. I'm so glad I came early so I could see everyone. The DOPENESS. Check out the video and pics below......     































No comments:

Post a Comment