Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mixtape: Young Sinatra: Undeniable By Logic

Good morning world. I have the dopeness for you early this AM.  Logic's latest project titled 'Young Sinatra: Undeniable is 22 tracks of  straight fire. This particular mixtape reminds me why I deal with the underground. MCs like Logic got enough talent in every aspect to last you three lifetimes. Yes THREE. It's funny because Undeniable has the three most important things, beats, rhymes and a bomb ass flow. Please people.....Get into that flow. I think my favorite line is from 'Used To Hate It' where he says, "I need drive in a lady, not a girl that drive me crazy." Well maybe my favorite line for now. My favorite track is definitely 500 days of summer, the sample was very nice. I could go on but while you're reading this, you could be already into track 5. Haha... do not cheat yourself. Download, track list, video below.  



Must Listen(*): Set the tone, Inception, 500 days of summer**, Disgusting, DP III, No Biggie, Relaxation, Tic Tac Toe**, Numbers**, We get high, Used to hate it, What you want, Do ya Like**, Young Sinatra III**, All Sinatra Everything, Dear God**,










He's right, Hip hop heads never die......

No comments:

Post a Comment