Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mixtape: GOLD by Qu'ality x MikeXtra

Peace world. I know its been a minute since I have graced you with some music and I apologize. BUT i'm here now. I have to share what's been blaring in my headphones for the pass couple of days. I wanted to be stingy and keep it to myself, but what kind of hip hop head would I be if I didn't spread the goodness? Rrright. So the mixtape titled is 'Gold' and that's just what it is. Gold. Qu'ality and fellow producer MikeXtra put it down with the help of some DOPE features. Gold Radiates so much talent all up n' through it that it makes my ears tingle. Another thing... check out the beats though. That bass line IS definitely present. Very happy I got my hands on it. I don't want to say too much, I just prefer you listen. Download this NOW. Track list, download, and video below.  



Must listen: ALL OF THEM.

"Nah Right"


Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.......

1 comment:

  1. Check the album release party this TUESDAY at Gold Whistle the party. QU'ALITY gonna tear it up!
    -Dirtyfinger
    http://www.facebook.com/events/292605550828623/

    ReplyDelete