Monday, December 24, 2012

Instrumental EP: And I Love Her By The Audible Doctor


Hello my good people, Hope your holiday(s) are going well. I know it's been hella long since I posted music for ya. I've been a very busy lady lately. For the two weeks I was away, I have been jamming this fly ass instrumental EP titled "And I Love Her" by The Audible Doctor. All of this project is sampled by The Beatles track "And I Love Her", hence the title. The project is done with much style and grace. You know how much I love the sampled sound and this is one that you NEED in your life. I'm diggin the smooth sample chops, they aren't rigid and awkward like many tracks I've heard before. I'm always down for the more soulful tracks and this EP definitely dishes it out. It is surely in my favorite beat tapes for the last half of this year along with Vinyl Richie and Waves. You will most def rock to this..... links below. Peace.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment