Monday, November 19, 2012

Video: You Know Who You Are By Oddisee feat Olivier Daysoul

For the ears, mind and soul....... ;)
The second verse is my favorite: 
"You were there from the start
You told me what ever I'm doing to do it from the heart
I was pursuing a dream that was cloaked in the cloth of the uncertain
Making money, music, and art, and it wasn't perfect
You told me whatever's worth it was worth hurting
Double edge seemingly sharp, rather unnerving
Still, you believed in a brother
I was starving as an artist, you was feeding a brother
You could see in a brother what I couldn't see myself
When I couldn't see myself needing help
One reason or other I was trying through it all
Lot of ways to fail, that's the fastest way to fall
And through it and after all, you was with me not against
Cheered me from the bench, now you're with me as I ball
And that meant, I ain't even mention your name in my bars
You know you're close to my heart
I'm sure that....."



No comments:

Post a Comment