Friday, October 5, 2012

Boom Bap Soul Vol.1 By Summer Williams

So. We meet again.... I Hope your Friday is going well. This project titled Boom Bap Soul Vol. 1 is a treat for Hip Hop heads to enjoy. She gives us a soulful and hip flow over some classic hits like LL Cool J's "Doin' It"  and Mobb Deep's "Shook Ones." I will say although I'm no singer(no where close), It's not easy for some singers to turn Hip Hop themed tracks into something soulful AND make it their own. However, she seems to get the job done and well. I definitely enjoyed this piece from beginning to end and because I did I felt I had to pass it on to you guys. I'll mos definitely be anticipating the release of volume 2. By the way that intro.... Vibe out to that. Links below...... Peace. Good Vibes and Energy. :) 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment